Freitag, 19. Oktober 2018

K1-1001 - Howling dog

Heute will ich euch eine Karte zeigen, auf der ein kleiner Hund wie ein großer Wolf den glitzernden Mond anheult (oder ansingt?)!

Today I wanna show you a card with a cute little dog who is howling (or singing?) to the sparkling moon like a big wolf!
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
K1-1001 - Howling dog
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Über die Karte:
Hier kamen unterschiedlichste Schneidetechniken zum Einsatz: meine Fiskars SureCut Schneidemaschine, die Cuttlebug und eine Stanze, Punches und auch noch FussyCut (von Hand geschnitten).
Koloriert hab ich diesmal wieder mit Aquarell-Buntstiften und einem Wassertank-Pinsel.

About this card:
I used different ways to cut my papers: tghe Fiskars SureCut cutting machine, the Cuttlebug and some dies, punches and also some FussyCutting.
I coloured the dog with watercolor pencils and the help of an AquaBrush.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Entered in these Challenges:
Just Us Girls #462 - celestial elements
→ My celestial element is the sparkling moon.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
AAA Cards #126 - Moonlight
→ I used a sparkling funfoam moon.

When I saw the page of the current Challenge, I was really affected by the information about the death of Melissa Lane! I hadn't a personal contact to her, but over the monthes I'm following the AAA Card Challenge now I saw her cards and read her posts and comments...
I'm so sorry!  My deepest sympathy to her family, friends and also the Team of AAA Cards!
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Verwendete Materialien:
Gerda Steiner: Stamps: Howl are you? (GSD456) /
Lawn Fawn: Die: Grassy Border (#LF613) /

Colors and other stuff:
Tsukineko: Memento - tuxedo black & VersaMark Ink / Heindesigns: Sternenstaub Embossing Pulver - silver sparkle / Sakura: Gelly Roll - white / Aquarell Buntstifte (= wooden Watercolor pencils) + AquaBrush / Kuretake / Zig: Wink of Stella Brush - Gl.Clear / Ranger: Glossy Accents / ek Success: Circle Punches - 1 1/4", 1 3/4" / Kleberoler / 3D Tape 1 mm, 2 mm / Tombow Mono Glue /
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Singende Grüße, Eure Wiebke.
Singing greetings from Wiebke.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

3 Kommentare:

  1. Awe! This is adorable! I love the howling dog and night scene! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awwwwww!!!! such a cute and adorable card. the sentiment with so many Us is so fun. lol! the yellow bright moon is a Great take on the moonlight theme. Thank you for playing along with us at AAACards.Happy crafting. Hugs - Bharati

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. aww such a sweet card and also funny. thank you for playing at AAA cards

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke, dass du hier was schreibst! - Ich freu mich über jeden Kommentar! /
Thanks for writing a little note! - I'm happy about every comment!