Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2019

K1-1199 - Glücklichsein-I

Ich bin immer noch mit meiner ganz persönlichen CAS-Challenge beschäftigt.
Diesmal hab ich einen tollen Text-Sstempel in Szene gesetzt - und das auf ähnliche, aber doch unterschiedliche Weise gleich auf zwei Karten!

Der Stempel stammt aus der Berliner "Stempelbar".

I'm still working on my personal CAS-Challenge.

This time I put the focus on a great sentiment stamp - in similar but not same way on two cards.
The stamp is made from a stamp-facorty here in Berlin - the "Stempelbar".
The translation of this German block-sentiment is 

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It stands for being able to overlook the imperfect things."
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
K1-1199 - Glücklichsein-I
K1-1199 - Glücklichsein-I
K1-1199 - Glücklichsein-I
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Hier ist die andere Karte mit dem Spruch:
Here is the other card with this sentiment:
K1-1200 - Glücklichsein-II
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Entered in these Challenges: 

Less is More #406 - Rainbow
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
HLS - Watercolour # October'19 - AG + Botanicals

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
"This list includes unpaid & uncommissioned advertisement!"
Used Materials:
Stempelbar: Stamp: "Glücklich sein" (UM0696-I) /
Paper Smooches: Die: Dainty Flowers /

Colours & other stuff:
folded cardbase A6 - white / Canson: Imaginisce Mixed Medi Paper / Faserpapier (filament paper?) /
Tsukineko: VersaMark Ink / Ranger: Embossing Powder - black & Multi Medium matte / Watercolour pencils + brush /
3D Tape 1 mm /
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Glückliche Grüße von Wiebke
Happy greetings from Wiebke
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

3 Kommentare:

  1. Sehr Schön Wiebke... I like the black stamping better,but that's personal. great rainbow and sentiment, I can read it, but my German writing is very limited haha

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a fabulous card Wiebke! I love that the focus of the card is the colour and that you have stuck to a beautiful sentiment. I also prefer the words in black :)
    Vicky x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is beautiful! What a great idea. I love the presentation. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge.

    sue n.

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke, dass du hier was schreibst! - Ich freu mich über jeden Kommentar! /
Thanks for writing a little note! - I'm happy about every comment!