Donnerstag, 23. April 2020

K1-1349 - Happy Days inside

Ok... I have the same "problem" as often while I'm paticipating in Online Card Classes. I can't find enough time to craft AND to blog! This time it's a bit harder as usual, cause here the kids are still completely all at home 😷.
The home-schooling started last monday again and so I have my job as a part-time teacher back... 😬

The cards I wanna show you today are based on the technique, Julie Ebersole showed on Day 4 (Tuesday, 04-14). This technique includes coordinating DieCuts, Insider-Card-Layouts and lots of fun! :-)


:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
K1-1349 - Happy Days inside - Front
K1-1349 - Happy Days inside - Inside
K1-1349 - Happy Days inside - Detail
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
I used the left-over pieces (Fox and Sentiment) from this card for another one.
K1-1350 - Focal Fox
But my focus there was not on the technique of Julie Ebersole but on the one of Laurie Willison. She showed it some days later (Day 7, Friday, 04-17).
But as I mentioned before, I'm very behind with my daily crafting time cause of the situation at home. So the combination of both techniques was perfect to catch up a bit...!
That's why I show the card it in both Galleries.
K1-1349 & K1-1350
Lots of Happy Days!
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Entered here:


https://www.onlinecardclasses.com/springcardcamp/wp-content/uploads/sites/47/2020/04/SPRSCC2020-participant.png
Student Gallery, Days 1-5
Student Gallery Days 6-10

This is an extra long class - started Saturday, April 11th and last until Thursday, April 30th, Wrap-Up day is Thursday, May 7th. / On every one of the 20 days you get one video with intructions and tips to create in minimum two (different) cards in almost one main working process!
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Used Materials:
Mama Elephant: Stamps & Dies: Up and away /
docrafts: XCut: Mini Sentiments "Happy Days" /
We R Memory Keepers: Corner Chomper, 1/2" /

Colours & other stuff:
Cardbase A6 - white / Cardstock - black  /
Tsukineko: VersaFine - onyx black / Faber Castell: Polychromos & Pitt artist pen S - black / Ranger: Multi Medium matte, Glossy Accents / Kuretake/Zig: Wink of Stella - gl. black /

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Hugs & greetings from Wiebke
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Have a good time, stay at home and healthy and be creative! 😀

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Danke, dass du hier was schreibst! - Ich freu mich über jeden Kommentar! /
Thanks for writing a little note! - I'm happy about every comment!