Samstag, 25. April 2020

K1-1350 - Focal Fox

I'm still crafting in every free time I find (I wish I would have more of it!). Most of the time
I'm inspired by the videos of the current "OCC - Spring Card Camp".
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
For the card I show you in this post, I used the left-over pieces (Fox and Sentiment) from this card.
K1-1349 - Happy Days inside

But my focus was not on the technique of Julie Ebersole showed on Day 4 (Tuesday, 04-14) but on the one of Laurie Willison. She showed it some days later (Day 7, Friday, 04-17) but as I mentioned before, I'm very behind with my daily crafting time cause of the situation at home. So the combination of both techniques was perfect to catch up a bit...!

K1-1349 & K1-1350
Lots of Happy Days!
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
K1-1350 - Focal Fox
K1-1350 - Focal Fox - Detail
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
In the Detail picture you can see, I hadn't pulled out the rays of the Kraft-paper completely. To get a bit of dimension, I lifted the rays of the dicut by adding the cut outs of the same die of a bright yellow paper, folded them in half, glued them together and added them to the openings. So the center part of the kraft-paper rays stay flat and only the outer areas are lifted. 
Was a bit time consuming, but I love the result!
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Entered here:
https://www.onlinecardclasses.com/springcardcamp/wp-content/uploads/sites/47/2020/04/SPRSCC2020-participant.png
OCC Gallery Day 1-5
OCC Gallery Day 6-10

This is an extra long class - started Saturday, April 11th and last until Thursday, April 30th, Wrap-Up day is Thursday, May 7th. / On every one of the 20 days you get one video with intructions and tips to create in minimum two (different) cards in almost one main working process!
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Used Materials:
Mama Elephant: Stamps & Dies: Up and away /
docrafts: XCut: Mini Sentiments "Happy Days" /
Create A Smile: Die: Focal /

Colours & other stuff:
Cardbase A6 - white / Cardstock - black, bright yellow /
Tsukineko: VersaFine - onyx black / Stabilo: Marker Pen68 / Ranger: Enamel Accents - black /
Aleene's Tacky Glue / 3D Pads, 2 mm /

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Hugs & greetings from Wiebke
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Have a good time, stay at home and healthy and be creative! 😀

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Danke, dass du hier was schreibst! - Ich freu mich über jeden Kommentar! /
Thanks for writing a little note! - I'm happy about every comment!