Samstag, 7. November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020

Wiebke Kommerell - KomMa-designed - T-11
Tag 11 - heartfelt Christmas

Wiebke Kommerell - KomMa-designed - T-10
Tag 10 - metallic cones
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Welcome to Day 7 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020!
It's November!
Means, it's also time for the annual "25 Days of Christmas Tags" with Tracey McNeely from "In My Creative Opinion"! Can you believe, it's the 10th time, Tracey presents this great event!?!
A big THANK YOU to her for all the energy and creativity she invests every year for organizing and hosting this BlogHop, for looking for sponsors and choosing lots of winners!

I'm thankful to be part of the event again (it's my third time now). 
😍


Here is the Link to the main post of this special BlogHop with all important information about the BlogHop, how to participate in the Challenge and sure, also about the awesome prices you may win!
Let's get startet!


Like we did in the last years, Beverley and the team of Uniko Brand Ambassadors participate in the Hop. Be sure to checkout Tracey's Blog HERE for todays post.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
I made two very similar tags in different sizes.
The tag-dies I used also emboss little stitching lines along the edges. I like them! So I decided to keep the tags very clean and simpl to avoid distraction from this little detail.

First I diecut the tags out of watercolour paper. Then I painted three freehand quares in different shades of greens with my watercolours on both tags.
After the watercolours were completely dry, I prepared the tags with my powder tool and stamped three times the same UNIKO sentiment or image with embossing ink on one tag and heat embossed each one in different colours of embossing powder - silver, liquid platinum and gold.

In the tag die set are also mini tags included. Some of them have little star or heart shapes in their centers. On the smaller tag I placed two of these little hearts after I also heat embossed them in the same colours as the sentiment beside.

According to the metallic colours of the embossing I added white-golden ribbons to the tag-loops.
Now I just need some wrapped parcels to attach them!
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Used Materials:
Uniko Stamps: Stamps: Winter foliage (Tag 10) & Simply Said Christmas (Tag 11) /
Create A Smile Stamps: Lovely Tags M (Tag 10) & SX (Tag 11) /

Colours & other stuff:
Stampin'Up: Aquarellpapier = Watercolor paper (122959) /
Lukas: Aquarellfarben = Watercolors /
Ranger: Embossing Powder - gold (sfd), liquid platinum, silver (sfd) & Multi Medium matte (Tag 11) /

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Hugs & greetings from Wiebke
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

17 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely tags. The embossing is great on the pine cones. [Bunny]

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. How clever are these - love those pine cones!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wonderful tags with pretty colors and design. SO much inspiration on these lovely Uniko tags. Thanks for sharing your talents to inspire us.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful tags! I love the embossed pinecones. Awesome embossing powder colors! Pretty colors for your Merry Christmas tag too, and I love the hearts as embellishments!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sweet cards. I like that you hand painted the squares (I know there are stamps like that). and the images are perfect for the season.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Super cute tags Wiebke. I really like the green shapes in the background with the greetings and also the embossed images... you have inspired me to make my tag!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Marisela Delgado said: Beautiful tags! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love the repetition of threes! Such pretty tags.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Really love the mixed media feel of your tags. Thanks for the inspiration!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Lovely tags. Finding presents
    to put them on will be the problem
    for me - not out shopping because
    of the covid. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Great tags!! I love the trio of designs on each one!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. These tags are gorgeous! I love the clean lines of them but yet the visual impact.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I like the idea to paint in the squares. Nice way to change up the look and create custom colors. Great share.

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke, dass du hier was schreibst! - Ich freu mich über jeden Kommentar! /
Thanks for writing a little note! - I'm happy about every comment!