Freitag, 29. Januar 2021

K1-1442 - let's celebrate / Uniko Challenge #63 Reminder

Wiebke Kommerell - KomMa-designed - K1-1442#1
K1-1442 - let's celebrate

Today I want to remind you to the current Uniko Challenge #63 - Anything Goes with the Optional Twist of "Use A Stencil"


To see all details of the Challenge, the prices and how to participate, please hop to the Challenge #63 Post or the Challenge #63 Reminder Post on the Uniko Blog!

Uniko Studio

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Wiebke Kommerell - KomMa-designed - K1-1442#2
K1-1442 - let's celebrate

Wiebke Kommerell - KomMa-designed - K1-1442#3
K1-1442 - let's celebrate

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
This card was a really quick one for me!
I used the leftover of a self-coloured embossing paste to create the polka dot background. Stencils are perfect for so many techniques!

After the paste was dry I cut the piece of paper in size and added it to my my cardbaste. The sentiment I stamped on a white thin cardstock and added a layer of a matching red cardstock beneath.

And I was finished with this quick birthday card! Yay!
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Used Materials:
Uniko Stamps: Stencil: Scattered Polka Dots & Stamps: Birthday Sentiments /

Colours & other stuff:
Cardbase A6 - white / Paper & Cardstock - smooth white, red / 
Tsukineko: Memento - tuxedo black / Dreamwaver / Studio 490: Embossing Paste - white / 
Colourcraft: Brusho Colours - scarlet / Kleberoller /

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Thankful greetings from Wiebke

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Danke, dass du hier was schreibst! - Ich freu mich über jeden Kommentar! /
Thanks for writing a little note! - I'm happy about every comment!