Freitag, 29. Januar 2021

K1-1443 - you make me smile

 As I mentioned in the other post of today, I made a second card with the Scattered Polka Dot Stencil of Uniko.

It also fits perfect for the current Uniko Challenge #63!
To see all details (and maybe to participate!?) please go to the Uniko Challenge #63 Post or the Challenge #63 Reminder Post on the Uniko Blog!

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Wiebke Kommerell - KomMa-designed - K1-1443#1
K1-1443 - you make me smile

Wiebke Kommerell - KomMa-designed - K1-1443#2
K1-1443 - you make me smile

Wiebke Kommerell - KomMa-designed - K1-1443#3
K1-1443 -  dimensional details
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
This card was a bit of a mess, but like always messy crafting means lots of fun!
I used a thicker watercolour paper and spread a clear empossing paste ober the stencil. Then I sprinkled a little bit of  colourful Brusho powder ofer it and went over the area with my palette knife again.
After the paste was dry I used a wet brush to "remove" the micro-powder whick was on the paper. The powder got this nice light pink colour which is a great contrast to the deeper red and glossy dots.
After the thick paper was dry, I cut the strip, rounded the bottom corners and added it to the cardbase. The top area is adhered flat, the middle with 1 mm dimensional pads and the bottom with 2 mm dimensional pads.
The sentiment is stamped on a pice of white paper, I cut it, rounded the corners and adhered it flat on the watercolour paper.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Used Materials:
Uniko Stamps: Stencil: Scattered Polka Dots & Stamps: All Occassions Sentiments #6 /
We R Memory Keepers: Corner Chomper 1/2" /

Colours & other stuff:
Cardbase A6 - white / Paper & Cardstock - smooth white, red / 
Tsukineko: Memento - tuxedo black / Dreamwaver / Studio 490: Embossing Paste - clear / 
Colourcraft: Brusho Colours - brilliant red / Kleberoller / 3D Pads, 1 mm & 2 mm /

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Smilying greetings from Wiebke

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Danke, dass du hier was schreibst! - Ich freu mich über jeden Kommentar! /
Thanks for writing a little note! - I'm happy about every comment!