Samstag, 13. Juli 2019

K1-1166 - Birthday Wreath / Uniko-DT Inspiration

It's July,13th - and my new DT-Inspriation-Post went online on the Uniko-Blog! Hop there to see the full card and also a short description about the process.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
K1-1166 - Birthday Wreath

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Uniko Studio
This post includes promotion!
As part of the Uniko-Designteam I work with the products of this company and show my cards here on my Blog and also on the Uniko-Blog!
I also show  and name all the other products I work with without any payment - just to inform you about what I've used to create my cards! And also to show my honour and acceptance for the copyrights of the companies and designers who created all these great products!

Used Materials:
Uniko Stamps: Stencil: Natures Treasures II & Stamps: Simply said birthday /
Colours & other stuff:
folded cardbase 10x10 cm (4" x 4") - white / Vellum /
Tsukineko: VersaMark Ink / Zing!: Embossing Powder - Rose / Ranger: Oxide Inks - ftwisted citron, mowed lawn, lucky clover + Blending Brushes & Glossy Accents (to glue the flowers onto the vellum) & Stickles - yellow / Tonic Studio: Nuco crystal drops gloss - party pink /
Adhesive dots - small / Flower-Sequins with 6 petals (1,5 cm) - pink /
Circle Punch 1 1/4" = 3,17 cm /
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Happy greetings from Wiebke
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Danke, dass du hier was schreibst! - Ich freu mich über jeden Kommentar! /
Thanks for writing a little note! - I'm happy about every comment!