Freitag, 26. Juli 2019

K1-1171 - Wild Tiger / Uniko-Release (II)

This card is part of a "set", it means I made two background-papers with one step of "work". In this case I inked my paper through a stencil and then used the stencil for another card I'll show today.

I know, the tiger-pattern in the background is "wrong", cause usually the cat is orange and the stripes are black. I just liked  it this way - with no other reason.

Reminds me of the "penguin-question" I wrote a while ago... Do you know it? Let me know in the comments! 😉

Wer von euch kennt die "Pinguin-Frage" schon, die ich vor einiger Zeit geschrieben habe? Lasst es mich in den Kommentaren wissen! 😉

K1-1171 - Wild Tiger

For quiet a while I use cosmetic Blending Brushes now. I found them in our drugstore a while before they got popular in the crafty world, offered by craft companies. But I hadn't bought them immediatelly.
Then I saw several videos on YT with comparisons between the craft and the cosmetic brushes and decided, the less expansive brushed would be ok for me for a first try. 
I'm happy with them (but I have just worked with mine, not with the crafty brushes, maybe they are different?!)
I hadn't big problems with my blending tools before, but with the brushes it's so easy to get a completely soft blending with very soft colour if you want.


Today I layered more ink to get a more intense pattern on my "natural" sprinkled cardstock.
The little tiger is stamped with an old step stemping set from Artemio. It's a funny one, cause you can choose the outline of the cat, the inside and then there are three different patterns available in the set. I've choosen the tiger one - fitting to my background.

On my cardbase I placed two stripes of fabric tape and two stripes of black paper. The distance I measured out to frame the top and the bottom of my front-panel which is added with dimensional tape.

K1-1171 - Wild Tiger
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Uniko Studio

Today we are introducing the brand new wild collection of the Uniko July release:
  • Wild (mini sentiment stamp set)
  • Stencil - Zebra-Print
  • Stencil - Tiger-Print
  • Stencil - Giraffe-Print
 
 
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
As usual we "celebrate" our Intro-Days with a BlogHOP!
Be sure to visit also the other Uniko-Design Team Blogs to get inspired by all the cards with different ideas how to use the new supplies!


Used Materials:
Uniko Stamps: Stamps: Wild & Stencil: (Animal) Tiger Print / 
Artemio: Stamps: Step-Stamping Set - Wild Cats (#10001186) /

Colours & other stuff:
folded cardbase A6 - white / Cardstock - "natur", black (stripes) /
Tsukineko: VersaFine - onyx black / Ranger: Distress Oxide Inks - rusty hinge, spiced marmelade + Blending Brushes & Multi Medium matte / Tonic Studio: Nuvo crystal drops gloss - ebony black /
Create A Smile: Enamel Sticker - black / ImH: Fabric Tape - natur (beige?) /

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Hugs & greetings from Wiebke
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

2 Kommentare:

  1. Stunning card - I love the one in your more recent post that you used the inked stencil for too. Your funny little tiger is cute!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the funny tiger! A great card Wiebke x

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke, dass du hier was schreibst! - Ich freu mich über jeden Kommentar! /
Thanks for writing a little note! - I'm happy about every comment!