Dienstag, 23. Juli 2019

K1-1165 - Perfect Paradise / Uniko-Intro (2-I)

In my card I used the "Sentiments Outline" set (we introduced it yesterday) again (it's so versatile!).

K1-1165 - Perfect Paradise
For the background stamping I masked the front of my cardbase with some painters tape. I put the big background stamp in my Stamping Tool and inked it up with both shades of green ink in one step, the center with the light green and the edges with the darker one. 
The stamping tool allowes to repeat the stamping if the colour spreading wouldn't be like it was planned. A great little help just in case you need it!

The leaves were stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with clear Embossing Powder on green cardstock, then fussycut out. The big leaves of the Monstera Plant look the same, with a kind of smooth and waxy surface with a soft gloss. They were adhered on the card with tape runner.

The Toucan is coloured with Copic Markers, its beak covered with a layer of Glossy Accents. I adhered the body on the card with tape runner and the beak with thin 1 mm 3D pads for an outstanding effect.

K1-1165 - Perfect Paradise - closer look

The last object I created was the sentiment. I stamped it with Versamark Ink and used two different colours of Embossing Powder. To avoid a mix of the powders in my boxes, I first melted one colour, stamped with VersaMark again and added the second colour (again I used my Stamping Tool to get the exact same spot for the stamping). After I cut it and rounded the corners I adhered it in the front with 2 mm 3D pads.

K1-1165 - Perfect Paradise
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
I hadn't time to go to the zoo these days, so I searched online for pictures of Toucan birds. This one I liked and tried to catch it with my colouration.
The copyright informations for the picture you'll find, when you follow the link to the source. It was permitted to use it with the shown code.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Today we are introducing a new large Background stamp of the Uniko July release:
  • Large Background - Tropical Paradise 


This background fits perfect to the previously released stamp sets "Paradise" and "Paradise Leaves"Yeah!

ParadisePP
 ParadiseLeavesPP

Release Day is Friday, 26th July, 9pm (GMT)

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

As usual we "celebrate" our Intro-Days with a BlogHOP!
Be sure to visit also the other Uniko-Design Team Blogs to get inspired by all the cards with many ideas how to use the new supplies in different ways!


:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Uniko Studio
Used Materials:
Uniko Stamps: Stencil: Party Confetti  Stamps:Big & Bolh Happy, birthday sentiments & Dies: Big Bold happy /
Colours & other stuff:
folded cardbase A6 - white / Cardstock - white, dark green (scraps) /
Tsukineko: Memento - tuxedo black & VersaMark Ink / Ranger: Embossing Powder - clear & Distress Inks - shabby shutters, mowed lawn & Glossy Accents / American Crafts / Zing!: Embossing Powder - mustard, apricot /
TESA: Painters Tape (for masking) / 3D-pads, 1 mm + 2 mm / Kleberoller /
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Hugs & greetings from Wiebke
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

7 Kommentare:

  1. Your toucan looks fab against this great new stamp. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fun, striking and superb colouring Wiebke. Lovely showcase of the new goodies. x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a fabulous combination of images, Wiebe...and such lovely colour choices! Tropical terrific in every way!
    hugs~carol

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. sweet card - love how you have created this sweet scene:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This looks so tropical ...... great colouring xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Fabulous! Brilliant use of the new stamp to showcase the toucan.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wonderful backdrop for your fabulous toucan! x

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke, dass du hier was schreibst! - Ich freu mich über jeden Kommentar! /
Thanks for writing a little note! - I'm happy about every comment!