Montag, 22. Juli 2019

K1-1164 - Musical Life / Uniko-Intro (1-III)

I made three cards for today. The links to the other cards you can find below in the DT-list.

For my third card I combined the new Background Bulders Classics with the previously released stamp set "Life is a song".

I added two lines of notes - both with the same song. To affirm the sentence "Life is better with music" I added red rhinestones as notes to the musically (or rhythmic) curved lines.

The notes are from the French folk or children's song "Alouette, gentille alouette".
My husband whistled and sang this song for our kids for many years and now Stella, my daughter (9), learned to play it on her double bass.

I like it, cause the melody is very lighthearted (although the text is hard for the lark (= alouette in French), cause it will be plucked).
I thought it gives some extra interest to the card to use the bass clef instead of the "usual" treble clef, so I copied the notes out of one of her bass-songbooks.

I have to say a double "Thank you" to my husband!
  • He teached me (and the rst of the family) this song years ago.
  • When he saw the stamp set, he immediatelly saw the stave there and so he inspired me to create this card.
K1-1164 - Musical Life
K1-1164 - Musical Life
K1-1164 - Musical Life - closer look
K1-1164 - Musical Life - closer look
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Today we are introducing the first products of the Uniko July release:
  • Background Builders Classics
  • Sentiments Outlined
 

Release Day is Friday, 26th July.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

As usual we "celebrate" our Intro-Days with a BlogHOP!
Be sure to visit also the other Uniko-Design Team Blogs to get inspired by all the cards with different ideas how to use the new supplies!


:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Uniko Studio
Used Materials:
Uniko Stamps: Stamps: Background Builders Classics, Sentiments Outline / 

Colours & other stuff:
Stampin'Up: Notecards + Envelopes 5" x 3 1/2" (12,7 x 9 cm) - whisper white /
Tsukineko: VersaFine - onyx black, smokey gray / Faber Castell: Pitt artist pen, S, F - black / Ranger: Multi Medium matte /
Rhinestones, 2 mm - red /

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Hugs & greetings from Wiebke
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

8 Kommentare:

  1. I must agree with you about the thin stripe stamp as it reminded me of a stave when I saw it but you took the baton and ran, fab card. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fabulous cards .... such a clever idea for the music one xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. As a musician, I adore this card. Clever use of that stamp! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. So innovative, Wiebe! I have no musical talent whatsoever, so I'm especially taken with how you perceived this stamp! Simply marvelous!
    hugs~carol

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What a fabulous and clever combo here Wiebke - I'd have never thought about using the music theme with the new background builder set. Inspiring!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Stunning! Such an inspiring use of this stamp set and one I would never have thought of!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. How clever?! Inspired use of the background pattern stamps! x

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke, dass du hier was schreibst! - Ich freu mich über jeden Kommentar! /
Thanks for writing a little note! - I'm happy about every comment!