Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2020

K1-1316 - Happy Birthday / Uniko-Intro Day 1-I

Introducing the New Uniko February Release:
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
I made a one layer birthday card.
K1-1316 - Happy Birthday

The pattern of this new Background Block reminds me of stained glass and mosaics.  There is no concrete image to see, but you can imagine it's a detail of a big window for example...
So I coloured the fields in intense coloures to make them pop out. 
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Due to some organisation problems I missed uploading my posts for Day 1 on Tuesday.
So... they are later, but I hope still inspiring!

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Tuesday we introduced these two new products: 

Alphabet Outlined(£15)
Background Blocks Arts Décoratifs(£5)
To see more inspirational cards from the Team Ambassadors, please hop to the Day 1 on the Uniko Blog!
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Uniko Studio
Used Materials:
Uniko Stamps: Stamps: Background Block - Arts Décoratifs & Sentiments Outlined (Birthday) & You are... Sentiments Outlined (Happy) /

Colours & other stuff:
folded cardbase A6 - white /
Tsukineko: Memento - tuxedo black / Faber Castell: PolyChromos Pitt artist pen, F, S  - black / Stabilo Marker: Pen68/54 (orange) /
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Hugs & greetings from Wiebke
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

2 Kommentare:

Danke, dass du hier was schreibst! - Ich freu mich über jeden Kommentar! /
Thanks for writing a little note! - I'm happy about every comment!